Friday, April 17, 2009

And One More Thing....

To the right is a screenshot of Perez Hilton's website. I was just on it a second ago, and I was inspired to write one final thing. (not an eloquent thing, just a thought).

Epic taught us that google was going to take over the world. That could very well be true, but the day I'll actually be scared of the New Media is when google and Wal-Mart merge, and then Perez Hilton signs on/ is employed by them.


This is definitely not the most logical thing I've ever written, but the thought just crossed my mind as I saw Perez was on twitter, and wanted you to follow him (that's his twitter on the right).

Google+Wal*Mart+Perez Hilton = the real dumbing down of society. I think until that happens I pledge, right now, to fully embrace the New Media.



In fact, in spite of all of my complaints in class about Twitter yesterday, I really like the New Media. Just not all at once, all at the same time.

I still don't like Wal*Mart (pictured on the right), but that's a different story.

Okay, that's it for now—Stephanie





Images:
perezhilton.com screenshot
twitter.com/perezhilton screenshot
Wal*Mart photo via http://plainview.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/walmart1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment